- Watch Us LIVE
- Join us for a night of entertainment with our MC CeeJay Joseph and Honorary Keynote Speaker Rushion McDonald
- Enjoy favorite family toons with a Live Band
- Purchase “A Home of My Own” board game so you and your family can play along as we play on a life size board
- FOR ALL
- Participate virtually throughout the week of October 22, 2022 – October 29, 20222 for the live online auction
Celebrity Waiter Dinner
The Celebrity Waiter Dinner (CWD) will be an evening to remember while highlighting the episodic homelessness in the Fort Bend area. The purpose of the CWD is to honor our wonderful Interfaith Network of congregations, award our volunteers, and learn more about the mission of Fort Bend Family Promise.
We will have Actor/Emcee CeeJay Joseph as the Master of Ceremony and 2x Emmy Award Winning Producer/Speaker Rushion McDonald as the Honorary Keynote Speaker.
Join us for an evening of celebrities, family, fellowship, and live entertainment. This event will play a vital role in continuing to meet the immediate needs of homeless children and their families while empowering them to attain self-sufficiency.
A VIRTUAL experience will also be available for those who want to contribute to the cause from the safety of their home.
Single tickets are $150, you will receive:
- One entry into the event
- One Steak & Shrimp Dinner
- Two drink tickets
Tables start at $1,500, sponsored tables will receive:
- Celebrity waiter for the evening
- 8 Steak & Shrimp Meals
- Two drink tickets per guest
- Photos on the Red Carpet with CeeJay Joseph and Rushion McDonald
- One “A Home of My Own” Experience Collaborative Game Board to take home
Please contact us for sponsorship opportunities!
"A Home of My Own Experience" on a life size board!
Experience some of the struggles our families face as you attempt to obtain what you need to reach self-sufficiency.
New Hope Lutheran Church
1424 FM 1092
Missouri City, TX 77459
"A Home of My Own Experience" is a Collaborative Game to Understand Homelessness
Purchase your very own board game to play along with us live at the CWD 2022!
- Collaborate with other players to attain a “job”, “house”, and “food” token.
- Gather all of the documents you need to qualify for the different resources that are available in the area.
- Experience the obstacles that many families face – from losing all forms of identification to not having reliable means of communication or transportation.
Where will the Live event be held?
It will be outside in the parking lot for New Hope Lutheran, 1424 FM 1092, 77459. There will be tables and tents for each table of ten.
Can I pay for a ticket the evening of the event?
Yes, however, space is limited. You will always have the option of participating virtually.
Can I Purchase a table without knowing the names of my guests?
Yes, you can bring whoever you want the evening of the event, although we will send registration information for the auction to all guests that you register ahead of time.
Can I get an Individual Ticket?
Yes, we will be selling tickets for $150 each.
Will I receive tickets in the mail?
Yes we will issue tickets. Your name and names of your guests are listed on our registration form. You can also simply check in upon arrival and give them your name/s.
How many seats are at each table?
There are ten(10) seats.
What time does the event begin?
Check in will begin at 4:00 PM and the “A Home of My Own” Challenge will begin at 4:30 PM. Dinner will be served at 5:30 PM.
What is the dress code for the evening?
Festive or smart casual is the way to go!
Where will the auction take place?
The auction will take place online. More details to come.
Where can we park?
All parking will be at the First United Methodist Church in Missouri City, 3900 Lexington Blvd, Missouri City, TX 77459. We will provide assistance for those who need it.