Fort Bend Family Promise
Mission, Vision & Desired Outcomes
The Mission of Fort Bend Family Promise is to meet the immediate needs
of homeless familieswhile empowering them to attain self-sufficiency.
We envision an informed community where coordinated resources of many
organizations and individuals meet the immediate needs of families in crises,
and where throughout Fort Bend County, families experiencing homelessness
are equipped and empowered to safe, independent living.
- All homeless families in Fort Bend County that meet program criteria have access to the services of Fort Bend Family Promise.
- All clients have immediate needs metupon entering the program.
- The public of Fort Bend County effectively refers families in crisis to Fort Bend Family Promiseand supports the program.
- All clients are effectively evaluated and presented an individualized programthat helps prepare them for self-sufficiency.
- All clients effectively apply the skills and/or knowledge from the program to besuccessfully self-sufficient upon completion.
- Ongoingrelationshipswith organizations (public & private, profit & non-profit) in Fort Bend County allow Fort Bend Family Promise to achieve its mission in a cost effective manner.
- The public in Fort Bend County is well-informedabout the facts and realities of homelessness in our service area.